Measuring 24 feet, 7 inches and rated for 300 horsepower, the 2510 Bay Ranger is more than just an inshore boat capable of longer runs, boasting a wealth of must-have fishing features for near-shore anglers while still being able to draft in as little as 13 inches of water.
The best-in-class fishing features begin up front where an insulated, 320 quart fish box is built into the center of the front deck, capable of holding large kingfish. In addition, a lighted 40-gallon baitwell is located beneath the leaning post at the helm. The spacious front deck offers plenty of fishing space and increased freeboard for multiple anglers plus room for flush mounting large-screen electronics at the bow. Stand-up rod storage is also available on the leaning post and throughout the gunnel while built-in rod holders are located along the closed transom. Boasting 97 gallons of fuel capacity, the 2510 is capable of long runs to take anglers wherever the bite is hottest and is strengthened by the security of Ranger's legendary upright level foam flotation standards.
Beneath the skid-resistant front deck, the port and starboard rod storages feature a lined, gel-coated interior that are linked to Ranger's exclusive patent-pending Power Ventilation Rod Storage (PVRS) System, which circulates air throughout the storage boxes to help dry out tackle and equipment after a busy day on the water. Illuminated by built-in LED lights with room for rods as long as 9 feet, 6 inches, the lockable rod storages also feature integrated tackle management options to keep gear organized and easily accessible. The front deck also features a molded-in 120 quart insulated cooler that doubles as a step up to the forward casting platform.
The all-new 2510 Bay Ranger comes with a bevy of standard performance and comfort features that include a hydraulic jack plate, built-in LED navigation lights, underwater LED lighting for swimming, attracting bait and enhanced on-the-run aesthetics; trim tabs, integrated cup and tool holders throughout, dedicated anchor/rope locker at the bow and a console with plenty of access room underneath for more storage or an optional head. Additional options include a T-top, hardtop or second station/tower.
Aboard the 2510 Bay Ranger is a leaning post with bolsters at the helm and fold-down rear deck bench seating for two, which features articulating and self-storing armrests that deploy and retract with the folding of the seat. The skid-resistant deck and interior offers sure footing and easy clean up while the console, which features multiple color-coordinated panels for additional dream rig customization, offers space for flush mounting two displays with screen sizes up to 12 inches. Stainless steel compression lid locks, tie downs, fittings and molded-in trade dress are also standard throughout the vessel.
The 2510 Bay Ranger comes paired with its own custom-built, tandem-axle aluminum RangerTrail trailer. Equipped with stainless steel fenders and built on-site to ensure the perfect fit, the RangerTrail trailer includes torsion axle suspension, locking, swing-away tongue, LED lights, aluminum wheels, retractable tie downs, a patented center swing jack stand, and Ranger's COOL Hub® lubrication system as standard equipment.
• Available w/ A Wide Range of Precison Matched Outboards
• Power Trim
• Binnacle Throttle Control
• Stainless Steel Prop
• Pultruded Fiberglass Transom
• Fiberglass Stringer System
• Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w/ Assist Knob
• Hydraulic Steering*
• Aerated Livewell/Baitwell Combination w/ High Speed Pickup and In-Line Filter, Rear
• Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim and Water Pressure Gauges
• Console Panel w/ Toggle Switches
• Cranking Battery w/ Holder
• Battery Switch
• Corrosion Resistant Wiring Harness w/ Breakers
• Heavy Duty 6 ga.TM Wiring w/ Breakers
• 12V DC Power Receptacle
• L.E.D. Navigation Lights
• Cockpit/Compartment Light Package
• Patented Power Ventilation Rod Storage?, Console
• Upright, Level Fotation
• Fire Extinguisher & Horn
• Skid-Resistant Interior
• Custom-Fitted Premium Marine Upholstery - Leaning Post at Helm
• Fold Down Rear Deck Seating
• Stainless Steel Bow / Stern Eyes
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Heavy Duty Rubrail w/ Stainless Steel Insert
• Stainless Steel Tie Cleats
• Stainless Steel Console Rail
• Automatic Bilge Pump
• Integrated Rod Storage
• Deck Mounted Rod Holders
• Storage Under Front and Rear Deck
• Trim Tabs
• Gel-Coated Lockable Storage Boxes
• Anchor Locker
• Stainless Steel Seat Bases
• Rod Storage Organizers
• Rod Holders at Leaning Post
• Stainless Steel Gas Spring Lid Assists
• Molded-In Drive & Passenger Footrests
• Boarding Ladder
• Suitable for Optional Potty.